The second task is a diàlogo between you and your partner. The dialogue has to last about 5 minutes. The first task is a 3-4 minute presentation. For sample presentations
This exam is very difficult to prepare, so we have developed some model examples, and guides to help you pass. Inglés Málaga students & clients pass. Check out our testimonials.
Sample speaking exam from Andalusia:
Assessment Criteria for the speaking exam:
Dialogue and Interactive Task Guide:
This 18 page guide will give you advice on:
- The different types of dialogue situations you may experience
- How to connect the EOI evaluation criteria to your ideas
- How to start interactive situations
- How to express general ideas and personal opinions
- How to ask questions and respond to questions
- How to agree and disagree with ideas and suggestions
- How to persuade and make compromises
- How to finish the dialogue by negotiating an agreement
This guide includes:
- A template on how to develop and practise exam-focused dialogues
- A model answer, demonstrating how to use EOI evaluation criteria
- A list of useful connectors and linkers
- A list of useful adverbial phrases & discourse markers
Why not take a sneak peak to see what you will get for your money?
- Ingles Malaga EBuy C1 EOI Dialogue Interaction Guide
- Ingles Malaga EBuy B2 EOI Dialogue Interaction Guide
- Ingles Malaga EBuy B1 EOI Dialogue Interaction Guide
Purchase through PayPal or Bank Transfer
- A copy of the 18 page guide (pdf)
- Positive vibes and good vibrations!
To buy an Inglés Málaga EOI Dialogue Interaction Guide, please contact us.
Take a look at more Inglés Málaga how to guides. Take a look at more Inglés Málaga how to guides. The Building Block guide gives you an overview of level-appropriate grammatical structures, as well as example sentences. It is useful for both the writing and speaking exam.