Inglés Málaga is an English language training company for adults based in the historical centre of Málaga city. We specialise in improving English language communication skills in order to develop employability potential, enhance career progression, and support business growth and improvements.
Inglés Málaga was set up in 2009 by native UK professionals who thrive on supporting individuals and companies to understand and achieve their personal, social and professional goals. In addition, we love Leeds United FC, disco dancing, and playing pool.
Inglés Málaga specialises in giving a personalised and professional service whereby the needs and objectives of the client are our immediate priority. We work with you to develop practical tailor-made, goal-orientated learning programmes that suit the way you learn, and meet your learning objectives. We think learning and skills development should be interactive, practical, fun and rewarding.
Inglés Málaga specialises in developing and delivering four areas of demand-led, high-quality English language improvement programmes:
- Exam Preparation: Customised to support academic achievement for internationally recognised language assessment institutions such as Cambridge and Trinity ESOL (Levels A2, B1, B2, C1, C2) as well as English language qualifications offered by Spanish universities and the Spanish government, including the civil servant ‘oposiciones’, and the Escuela Oficial de Idiomas examinations. Student exam pass rate: 90%.
- Business English: Bespoke, practical, competency-based training to support companies, business employees and freelance professionals meet their business objectives, improve job performance, and support individual career progression.
- Employability Skills Training: Practical workshops to improve communication skills for job interviews as well as entry-level employment.
- Social English: Fun group events, and snack-sized training to improve general conversational English and self-confidence.
We offer a flexible timetable, discounts, and a clear cancellation policy. You might also get a piece of cake if we’ve attempted to bake at the weekend, although we can’t promise that it will taste very good. Cooking is not one of our strengths! We usually don’t work at the weekend as we think the weekends are for leisure activities: supporting Malaga FC, going to the beach, burning food, listening to music, eating, and drinking beer. However, when our clients need this flexibility we always try and help them.
Unlike a lot of marketing, we don’t guarantee that you will be bi-lingual after checking out the lastest quick fix youtube video, or downloading a new brain-changing language app. However, we do promise to put your needs at the centre of your learning and development.
Inglés Málaga loves to work in partnership with other like-minded people and companies. We are interested in partnering with:
- Companies, Recruiter, and Human Resources Departments where English is used in day-to-day business operations in order to develop and deliver structured in-house business English training so as to improve communication and maximise productivity, performance and profitability.
- Universities, Higher Educational Institutions, and Professional Training Organisations to develop and deliver training courses, workshops and events in order to improve English language skills to enhance career development and employment potential.
- English language assessment and standards associations in order to share methods of best practice and improve quality of provision and evaluation.
Interested in working in partnership