This 12 page guide will help you to prepare for Speaking Part 1
The guide includes:
- A brief overview of the format, the content, and the duration of speaking part 1
- Useful tips on how to prepare and train for speaking part 1
- Information about things you should avoid doing
- Two exam-level model answers to two common questions:
- Do you like going to parties?
- Do you use the Internet much?
- Sample answers from a Cambridge English Assessment resource
- Useful connectors, discourse markers and linking phrases
Why not take a look at some sample pages?
Purchase through PayPal or Bank Transfer
- A copy of the 12 page guide (pdf)
- Positive vibes and good vibrations!
To buy the complete Inglés Málaga Guide: B2 FCE Speaking Part 1, please contact us.
You may also be interested in our How to guides, for the FCE Speaking exam Parts 2, 3 and 4. Take a quick look at them.
Inglés Málaga works in partnership with ESOL examiners and students in order to develop practical guides to help people pass English language exams. So, why not take a look at some other Inglés Málaga How-to guides.