However, I have an extremely sweet tooth and spend a lot of time stuffing my face with chocolate, cake and biscuits. Consequently, if anyone wants to try out this recipe for spooky biscuits, it would be my pleasure to eat them for you.
It’s that time of year again when I become hooked on drinking smoothies and giving my blender a full workout. People wonder if my addiction is connected to being healthy and I have to admit that it isn’t. Although it’s true, I am an active person, I can honestly say that I’m more interested in being naughty than I am in being healthy and eating like a rabbit! So, which side of the fence are you on? Are you a rabbit, or, are you a naughty zebra?
Finally, if you would like to try to make a delicious banana smoothie, check out this website. In addition, there are loads of different recipes to try if you don’t like bananas. Or, you could feel inspired and invent your own. Furthermore, if it’s past 4 o’clock in the afternoon, it’s definitely time to add some alcohol to all that healthy fruit.
What am I drinking?
- • 1 small ripe banana
- • about 140g blackberries, blueberries, raspberries or strawberries (or use a mix), plus extra to serve
- • apple juice or mineral water, optional
- • 1 tub of half-fat natural yogurt
Got a sweet tooth? What am I baking?
- • 250g pack butter (this must be very cold)
- • 225g caster sugar
- • 300g ground almonds
- • 140g plain flour , plus 25g/1oz
- • 2 eggs
- • 1 tsp cinnamon
- • 1 tsp baking powder
- • approx 6 plums , stoned and cut into sixths
- • 50g flaked almonds
Delicious for breakfast, lunch or dinner. But, what am I making?
- • 10 eggs
- • handful of parsley leaves, chopped (optional)
- • 2 tbsp olive oil
- • 1 large red onion , cut into wedges
- • 3 tomatoes , chopped into large chunks
- • large handful black olives , (pitted are easier to eat)
- • 100g feta cheese , crumbled