We know, it´s a pain in the ass. But, sometimes, an intensive kick in the rear is the only way to get yourself in shape.
The Boot Camps are suitable for people who are at exam level, but need a better exam strategy, and more exam paper practise. If you are not exam ready, take a look at a different course.
The English Exam Boot Camps schedule:
- 8 consecutive weeks
- Saturday & Sunday mornings from 09:00 to 12:00.
- Maximum groups of 4 people
For more information & to sign up.
- All About .com English as a Second Language: To sign up for daily emails on grammar and vocabulary tips, click here:ESL Daily Email
- All About .com English as a Second Language: To sign up for a weekly email on a variety of topics, click here: ESL Weekly Email Please note: the place to subscribe is in the top, left hand corner of the webpage.
- Splendid Speaking: This resource is great for Intermediate – Advanced learners. Sign up for weekly challenges.
- The Conversation: For advanced learners this website is brilliant to improve your vocabulary and review grammatical structure in context.
For more support, please view the Link In section of the Inglés Málaga site.
So, what are they, and, are they a good thing, or are they a bad thing?
Firstly, a resolution is a promise that you make to yourself which you hope will improve your life in some way.
Secondly, I think resolutions are constructive as they enable you to think about what you want out of life rather than be directed by the humdrum of daily life. Having said that, they aren’t easy to stick to.
Finally, it is said that the most common resolutions people make are connected to the categories of: health, finance, career, family, and happiness. In light of this, I’m going to do the same. How about you? Are you going to make any resolutions? Any tips for sticking to them?
Learn with Inglés Málaga and Stand Out from the Crowd
Mejore tus conocimientos del idioma inglés en el centro histórico de Málaga. Inglés Málaga no es una academia y trabajamos contigo para diseñar un curso de aprendizaje que más se adecue a tus necesidades. Creemos que el aprendizaje debe ser SMART, práctico, útil y divertido.
Estamos especializados en:
- La preparación de exámenes
- Business English para empresas
- Inglés para el trabajo
- Cursos personalizadas
- Aprendiendo a través del juego