Statistically speaking, the UK has the highest employment rate (75.8%) since 1971.
Sounds great, right?
Well, not according to these researchers. If you have time and enthusiasm, you can read the full article here.
What employees say about their employers:
- “Friendly staff, flexible schedules, opportunities for growth and employee recognition programs.”
- “Anthem offers competitive salaries, achievable career path for advancement, diversity, and advanced industry training. Anthem recognizes the importance of work life balance.”
- “Fun work environment. Good pay and benefits. Good training.”
- “Diversity matters here and is openly discussed. I am able to focus on my work and I know that Slack will do right by me (comp, benefits, culture, work/life balance, etc.)”
- “Great People from Peers to Leaders – working here is genuinely fun and the people are awesome! In addition to senior leadership being super personable and humble, I’ve made some great friends here and am almost always happy to come into work every morning to see my coworkers/friends even though I have the flexibility to work from home!”
- “Management is focused on personal growth and development and very supportive of both your professional and personal goals.”