Inglés Málaga E-Buy Guides save time and money.
We have over a decade of experience supporting people to pass English exams. We have developed some inexpensive guides to keep you on track.
Flash Sale: 50% discount if you buy more then one guide. Promo Code: Hot Summer
- Take a look at the EOI Dialogue and Interactive guides
- Take a look at EOI Guides to help with writing & the monólogo
- Take a look at sample monólogos ( audio & transcript)
Lola Llamas Palacios
Civil Servant: La Junta De la Andalusia
Curso: Plan Serrano Intensivo: A Su Gusto EOI C1
PASSED September 2018
“Hi Janette, I have my results. I passed. I´m over the moon. I am very, very happy. Thank you very much for your gorgeous help and support.”
Inglés Málaga E-Buy saves time, and money
You don´t have time to take an English course. You´re fed up of searching for stuff on the Internet. You feel overloaded with information, and you are sick to death of watching top tip videos to pass English exams. Right?!
Well, we get it!
We have over a decade of experience supporting people to pass English exams, and have developed some inexpensive resources to keep you on track with your writing and speaking exams.
Why not check them out?
We know, it´s a pain in the ass. But, sometimes, an intensive kick in the rear is the only way to get yourself in shape.
The Boot Camps are suitable for people who are at exam level, but need a better exam strategy, and more exam paper practise. If you are not exam ready, take a look at a different course.
The English Exam Boot Camps schedule:
- 8 consecutive weeks
- Saturday & Sunday mornings from 09:00 to 12:00.
- Maximum groups of 4 people
For more information & to sign up.
- All About .com English as a Second Language: To sign up for daily emails on grammar and vocabulary tips, click here:ESL Daily Email
- All About .com English as a Second Language: To sign up for a weekly email on a variety of topics, click here: ESL Weekly Email Please note: the place to subscribe is in the top, left hand corner of the webpage.
- Splendid Speaking: This resource is great for Intermediate – Advanced learners. Sign up for weekly challenges.
- The Conversation: For advanced learners this website is brilliant to improve your vocabulary and review grammatical structure in context.
For more support, please view the Link In section of the Inglés Málaga site.
So, what are they, and, are they a good thing, or are they a bad thing?
Firstly, a resolution is a promise that you make to yourself which you hope will improve your life in some way.
Secondly, I think resolutions are constructive as they enable you to think about what you want out of life rather than be directed by the humdrum of daily life. Having said that, they aren’t easy to stick to.
Finally, it is said that the most common resolutions people make are connected to the categories of: health, finance, career, family, and happiness. In light of this, I’m going to do the same. How about you? Are you going to make any resolutions? Any tips for sticking to them?