We have over a decade of experience supporting people to pass English exams. Wehave developed some inexpensive guides to keep you on track.
You don´t have time to take an English course. You´re fed up of searching for stuff on the Internet. You feel overloaded with information, and you are sick to death of watching top tip videos to pass English exams. Right?!
Well, we get it!
We have over a decade of experience supporting people to pass English exams, and have developed some inexpensive resources to keep you on track with your writing and speaking exams.
The Boot Camps are suitable for people who are at exam level, but need a better exam strategy, and more exam paper practise. If you are not exam ready, take a look at a different course.
The English Exam Boot Camps schedule:
- 8 consecutive weeks
- Saturday & Sunday mornings from 09:00 to 12:00.
- Maximum groups of 4 people
- All About .com English as a Second Language: To sign up for daily emails on grammar and vocabulary tips, click here:ESL Daily Email
- All About .com English as a Second Language: To sign up for a weekly email on a variety of topics, click here: ESL Weekly Email Please note: the place to subscribe is in the top, left hand corner of the webpage.
- Splendid Speaking: This resource is great for Intermediate – Advanced learners. Sign up for weekly challenges.
- The Conversation: For advanced learners this website is brilliant to improve your vocabulary and review grammatical structure in context.
For more support, please view the Link In section of the Inglés Málaga site.
Firstly, a resolution is a promise that you make to yourself which you hope will improve your life in some way.
Secondly, I think resolutions are constructive as they enable you to think about what you want out of life rather than be directed by the humdrum of daily life. Having said that, they aren’t easy to stick to.
Finally, it is said that the most common resolutions people make are connected to the categories of: health, finance, career, family, and happiness. In light of this, I’m going to do the same. How about you? Are you going to make any resolutions? Any tips for sticking to them?