We know, it´s a pain in the ass. But, sometimes, an intensive kick in the rear is the only way to get yourself in shape.
The Boot Camps are suitable for people who are at exam level, but need a better exam strategy, and more exam paper practise. If you are not exam ready, take a look at a different course.
The English Exam Boot Camps schedule:
- 8 consecutive weeks
- Saturday & Sunday mornings from 09:00 to 12:00.
- Maximum groups of 4 people
For more information & to sign up.
Take the B1 Cambridge exam in 2019. The exam is changing in 2020, so make it a priority to pass this year.
If you wait, it will be harder.
To help you pass in 2019, why not take classes with us?
Bring your friends, and if you start classes before the end of March, you will receive a 15% discount with the Promo Code: B1-Winner.
- Weekday English Exam Courses
- Weekend Boot Camp
- All About .com English as a Second Language: To sign up for daily emails on grammar and vocabulary tips, click here:ESL Daily Email
- All About .com English as a Second Language: To sign up for a weekly email on a variety of topics, click here: ESL Weekly Email Please note: the place to subscribe is in the top, left hand corner of the webpage.
- Splendid Speaking: This resource is great for Intermediate – Advanced learners. Sign up for weekly challenges.
- The Conversation: For advanced learners this website is brilliant to improve your vocabulary and review grammatical structure in context.
For more support, please view the Link In section of the Inglés Málaga site.
You must be logged in to post a comment.