We have over a decade of experience supporting people to pass English exams. Wehave developed some inexpensive guides to keep you on track.
You don´t have time to take an English course. You´re fed up of searching for stuff on the Internet. You feel overloaded with information, and you are sick to death of watching top tip videos to pass English exams. Right?!
Well, we get it!
We have over a decade of experience supporting people to pass English exams, and have developed some inexpensive resources to keep you on track with your writing and speaking exams.
The Boot Camps are suitable for people who are at exam level, but need a better exam strategy, and more exam paper practise. If you are not exam ready, take a look at a different course.
The English Exam Boot Camps schedule:
- 8 consecutive weeks
- Saturday & Sunday mornings from 09:00 to 12:00.
- Maximum groups of 4 people
If you wait, it will be harder.
To help you pass in 2019, why not take classes with us?
Bring your friends, and if you start classes before the end of March, you will receive a 15% discount with the Promo Code: B1-Winner.
- All About .com English as a Second Language: To sign up for daily emails on grammar and vocabulary tips, click here:ESL Daily Email
- All About .com English as a Second Language: To sign up for a weekly email on a variety of topics, click here: ESL Weekly Email Please note: the place to subscribe is in the top, left hand corner of the webpage.
- Splendid Speaking: This resource is great for Intermediate – Advanced learners. Sign up for weekly challenges.
- The Conversation: For advanced learners this website is brilliant to improve your vocabulary and review grammatical structure in context.
For more support, please view the Link In section of the Inglés Málaga site.