Be inspired during the hot summer months
Inglés Málaga is inspired by TedTalks – you will be too.
Curso: Snack on Ted
Suitable for adults B2+ level
- Focus on improving speaking skills, listening comprehension, and useful phrases and vocabulary
- Online or face-to-face (Málaga City)
- Limited spaces for maximum practise
- More information
You only need 11 minutes to learn how the fake handbags, watches, clothes and trainers we buy without blinking an eyelid fund terrorism and organized crime. Alistair Gray says: “Let’s shine a light on the dark forces of counterfeiting that are hiding in plain sight,”.
Ingles Malaga is always inspired by Ted Talks.
Listen to Nick Hanauer, the multi-millionaire talking about the falsehoods of neo-liberalism, & the economic theory that we fall for time and time again.
Social psychologist Leah Georges delivers a presentation at a Ted Talks conference to explain why she thinks the multi-generational divide at work is smaller than we think. But is she right? Take a look.
- All About .com English as a Second Language: To sign up for daily emails on grammar and vocabulary tips, click here:ESL Daily Email
- All About .com English as a Second Language: To sign up for a weekly email on a variety of topics, click here: ESL Weekly Email Please note: the place to subscribe is in the top, left hand corner of the webpage.
- Splendid Speaking: This resource is great for Intermediate – Advanced learners. Sign up for weekly challenges.
- The Conversation: For advanced learners this website is brilliant to improve your vocabulary and review grammatical structure in context.
For more support, please view the Link In section of the Inglés Málaga site.
As a bookworm, I am mad about reading. Books are educational, informative and entertaining. They give you the opportunity to experience countries and cultures that you have never been to. They give you the opportunity to think about things in completely different ways.
Furthermore, reading in English, will quickly help you to improve your language skills and reinforce useful structures, phrases and ideas in context. In light of this, why not listen to a Ted talks presentation by Lisa Bu who gives us her thoughts about the magic of books? Books can open your mind!
The British Council say: ´´Listen to part of a radio programme. Peter Jones works for Art and Business, a company that develops creative partnerships between business and the arts.´´
Have you ever had a problem at work? What´s the best way of resolving issues?
Listen to an employee talking to a human resource officer about their complaints.
GM food: on balance, do you think there are more long-term advantages than disadvantages? Not really sure?
Well, why not listen to two people debating the pros and the cons?
The British Council say: ”Listen to part of a conference call organised by a company called Softcell Incorporated.”