Exam Assessment Criteria:
Grammatical structures & set expressions:
- I’m sorry, but I would like to make a complaint about the (+ problem). Set expression
- I’m sorry, but I’m exceptionally unhappy with your customer service. Set expression
- I’m afraid I would like to complain about the bill.
- Under no circumstances will I recommend your company to my family and friends. Furthermore, I’m going to report you to the Consumer Rights Association. Inversion
- Had I known that the reception staff weren´t bilingual, I would have booked a different hotel. Inversion
Use Inglés Málaga guides to pass exams