What´s the job?
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken, minimum C2 level for CEFR framework);
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in strategic planning and/or corporate finance unit;
- Strong problem solving skills and experience in designing and implementing new organisational structures and processes;
- Tried and tested project and budget/financial management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, team working and people management skills. You will need to show a solid track record of dealing with senior level decision makers;
- Self-starter with personal initiative and drive.
If you are preparing for an interview in English, why not check out how Ingles Málaga can help you to prepare? Entrevistas en inglés.