To be sick and tired of doing something or of someone is an idiom which means you feel bored and perhaps annoyed. In other words, you are fed up!
For example, these are the things that I’m sick and tired of at the moment:
- Drunk people waking me up at 4 in the morning
- People asking me if I own a hairbrush
- Burning pots and pans
- People spitting on the street
- Buskers who don’t have any talent
- People who shamelessly demonstrate a lack of compassion. (Did you know it’s free?!)
- Badly made cocktails
- People who have an inability to apologise for bad behaviour
OMG, I feel soooooooooooooooooo much better! Ok, it’s your turn, what are you sick and tired of? Seriously, you will definitely feel fantastic when you get it off your chest.