- I’ve got ants in my pants because next Friday night I’m going on holiday. To have ants in your pants
- I fancy going to Thailand for my next summer holiday. To fancy doing something
- I am keen on adventure holidays. To be keen on something.
- I’m a little blue because it’s the last day of my holiday. To be blue. Or, to feel blue
- I’m running around like a headless chicken because tomorrow I’m going on holiday and I have to find my passport, iron my clothes, pack, print off my boarding pass, exchange some cash and order a taxi to pick me up and take me to the airport. To be like a headless chicken
ARCHIVES OF ALL POST
Inglés Málaga PinterestI can't be bothered reading today! No problem, check out the Inglés Malaga Pinterest site: Look at a few pictures, eat some mushrooms and soak up new words, phrases and grammatical structures without getting a sweat on! Inglés Málaga Pinterest