Get the red carpet out, put on your elegant clothes because we WANT TO WIN!!
There are 7,222 blogs competing for the 2015 20 Minutos blog awards. Yes, we are a small fish in a big pond. However, it’s not always about size, it’s about courage, conviction and confidence.
- Are we courageous? Yes, we are!!
- Are we strong? Bring it on!!
- Do we stand out from the crowd? Of course, we do!
So, vote for Inglés Málaga and let’s go to an awards ceremony representing the 144 countries that make up the Inglés Málaga community.
Ok. so, what’s in it for me? Well, if we win, we are going to do three things:
- Firstly, we are going to blow 25% of the winnings on some social fun events. That’s right, hedonistic decadence, or as we say in Spain: VIVA LA FIESTA!
- Secondly, we are going to use 50% of the winnings and set up a competition to give a learning grant to a local student or team of students.
- And finally, we are going to use 25% of the money to pay for the work experience allowance of a local student who can improve the Inglés Málaga website as a learning and reference tool.
So what do I have to do?
- Click on the button: ‘VOTA FOR INGLÉS MÁLAGA’ ( the RSS feed) at the top right hand side of the Inglés Málaga website and follow the 20 Minutos instructions. It will take you less than 30 seconds. So, it’s 30 seconds of your time to do something great!
Can we do it? Yes, we can!!!!