- Increase awareness about cancer
- Support cancer research
- Help cancer patients and their families
- Subsidise clinical trials
- Support preventative measures
- Lobby governments and politicians
My sister and some of her godchildren participate in this event every year. However, you don’t have to go all the way to the UK to get involved because Spain has its own version:’ Carrera de la Mujer Contra el Cáncer’. Consequently, if you want to take part in Málaga’s own Race for Life event and take action to beat cancer, then keep an eye out for the dates.