Adjectives to describe feelings:
Emotions and feelings are complex, and we have a lot of vocabulary to describe how we are feeling. It is often difficult to remember new vocabulary so try to connect the words to situations that mean something to you. We are more likely to remember things that are personal, than things that we can’t connect to our lives.
Don’t forget to learn verb preposition collocations.
- What are you usually embarrassed by?
- What makes you fed up?
- What are you concerned about?
- Are you scared of anything?
- When was the last time you were angry with someone?
- When was the last time you were nervous about something?